Corporate stock / karate movie Appropriation attempt 2

I was scrolling through Googles businessman stock photography search. and i discovered this picture:

2944218-businessman-jump

To me this just seemed like some crazy karate movie involving corporate business men. initial i tried to find a Jet lee cover that i could maybe stick him to but it just didn’t seem to work well and there really wasn’t much context behind it to justify appropriation. Eventually i came across another photo that was just perfect for what i had in mind. the picture below is its unedited form.

flying_kick_by_timrecede

I had the idea that i could remove the flying kicking man and replace him with the business man i had found previously, and instead of having like the businessman being mugged for his money, i thought in today’s world big time corporation especially in the gaming industry tend to be very penny squeezing  when it comes to their content that you can purchase for ludicrous amounts of money, i thought how about the we have the business man beating you up for your money. The outcome is what follows below.

Corperate karate

I think this picture is superior to my first attempt at appropriation as it takes that cinematic photo and as i see it turns it into a picture that has a different context and meaning behind it. how companies nowa days to to want to milk its consumer base for all its worth, with some what little regard to its consumers, again this is coming from the gaming industry stand point. its a topic i rather hold dear to my heart so this felt a little more natural to me and it felt like it fit well i bit more.